This Chocolate Peanut Butter pie is so stupid easy, yet everyone who takes a bite will think it’s from the backery. First off, it is as rich as cheesecake – so beware for the anti-cheesecake people. As well for the lactose-intolerant individuals, because this is the mother-load of dairy desserts. Unfortunately, my husband was going to have to suffer through this one.
But what separates this pie from others is the pie crust – completely made of double-stuffed Oreos. Yes, folks. Don’t let this crust food you – it works perfectly for this pie. Plus, you can’t tell me you haven’t had the peanut butter stuffed Oreos, or have never dipped your Oreos in PB itself?
So if you’re looking for the perfect Fall Holiday pie, or Christmas party pot luck dessert – save yourself the hassle of baking or cooking anything – this beaut is NO BAKE. I will repeat myself – yes, no bake. Though, it does need to chill in the fridge overnight before serving. See how stupid easy this no bake chocolate peanut butter pie really is!
Stupid Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 2 Block packages of cream cheese
- 1 Pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 Package double stuffed Oreos (Regular Oreos work OK, too)
- 1 Package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/2 Cups smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cups of milk
- 1 Stick of butter
Make your crust first. It will need time to set in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Crush 1 package of Oreos in your food processor (yes, leave in the filling) – unless you don’t prefer it, but then you might need to use more butter than this recipe calls for.
- Melt 1 stick of butter completely, and add to the crushed Oreo mixture. Blend well and place onto a greased 9-inch pie dish. Use your fingers and form a level pie crust – make sure to press down from the center outward to make an even distribution.
- Place crust in the fridge to set while making the pie filling.
Make your PB filling next.
- Using your electric mixer, start by adding the 2 packages of cream cheese (room temperature) on low speed.
- Once smooth, add in the package contents of instant vanilla pudding.
- Add in 3/4 cup milk. Once completely mixed, turn speed to medium setting.
- Add 1 1/2 cup peanut butter and allow mixture to blend until smooth on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. Then slowly add the last 3/4 cup of milk. Blend for another 3-4 minutes before moving the filling to a separate bowl.
- Cover and place in the fridge to set.
Make your whipped cream.
- Using your electric mixer, add in 1 pint of heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Mix at medium speed until cream begins to thicken. This will take about 3-4 minutes on medium speed. Mixing too much will cause the cream to become the consistency of butter – you don’t want that – so be sure to stop and check periodically. The cream should peak on the whisk, without falling.
- Once the whipped cream is done, cover the bowl and place in the fridge to set.
- Allow contents to set for about an hour in the fridge. Scoop out half the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture – fold it in carefully. Then go ahead and add the peanut butter to the pie crust, then the rest of the whipped cream on top.
- Allow to completely set in the fridge overnight before serving. If you must serve immediately, place in the freezer for up to an hour.